Here’s something I thought was quite amusing from the paper.
Men and Women: different?
“Scientists decoding the human genome have discovered tht just 78 genes separate men from women,” says the BBC News website. “But what are [there differences]?” Some of its reader’s replies:
· “Men have no opinion about curtains.” Stuart Maconie
· “At weddings, women cry and then get drunk. Men get drunk, then cry.” Debby, Britain
· “Men speak in sentences. Women speak in paragraphs.” Steve Munoz, US.
· “If you told a woman that you had just returned from a trip to the surface of the Moon, she would show her interest by asking who you had gone with.” Howard, Britain
· “Men will hear you open a beer from three rooms away.” Aileen, Scotland
· “Men cannot watch sports and talk to their wives at the same time.” Lisa, Canada
· “Women could never invent weapons that kill, only ones that make you feel really bad and guilty until you surrender.” Dan, Britain